*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/SHPRJ4W9G-Baby-Aids
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Baby Aids

    by: DrZaaijer
You wake up and sit up in bed. As you use your hands o steady you to get out, you notice that your hands are covered in a slippery mitten. You don't know why. You jump out of bed and almost right on your face. Your balance seems off. You are a bit dizzy. You reach behind you to stead yourself by holding onto the bed. A second later, you put your feet apart and out stretch your arms for balance. You take a step forward; you have to bring the back foot up to the first foot to keep you from falling. It takes you a moment to steady yourself again. You do this with a second pair of steps. This is taking forever. You take three or four steps until you can hold onto the furniture at the side of the room. Holding a desk with one hand you can stand. As long as you can steady yourself with one hand on any furniture you can stay on your feet. Finally, you get to the door and leave the room. In the hallway you don't have anything to hold onto except the wall.

Instead of walking farther you call out, "M-M-Momma." Your tongue feels weird. It doesn't hurt you, but you can't get it to move the way you want. You can't help but to lisp."

Your mother runs to you.

"M-m-mommma, w-w-whaa is dis?"

"Just trying to help you out, Honey. Babys have trouble with many things, like holding things, talking and walking. The mittens will make it harder to hold, the appliance in your mother will give you a list and make it harder to say certain sounds. As far as your balance. You see what it is doing to you."

"W-w-Why ooo dooo dis ta me?"

"It's what you wanted."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/SHPRJ4W9G-Baby-Aids