*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/Q3RFLMJM6-Twins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: You wake up in Brandon’s room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Twins?

    by: agent cheiftain
You slowly open your eyes to see something above you. You notice that you’re not in your original bed, you’re in a bunk bed, on the bottom bunk at that! You see that the blankets on you are of paw patrol, you get out of bed and notice that you’re now in what was originally just Brandon’s room, but it’s changed somewhat. For one thing, there was the bunk bed which replaced Brandon’s normal toddler bed, and was considerably bigger in order to hold you, Brandon was asleep in the top bunk, it looking way too big for him. You see that a lot of Brandon’s things are be in pairs. His clothing in his closet is paired with identical clothing in your size. You look down at yourself and finally notice that you’re wearing an identical pair of buzz lightyear pyjamas to your brother! You look at a photo on the wall and see a most unusual sight. It’s your brother as a baby next to you, looking to be about 14. You’re both wearing nothing but a blue’s clues diaper, your brother is smiling, while you are sucking on your toes. You are absolutely baffled as to what is going on.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/Q3RFLMJM6-Twins