*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/M87RT7W8S-Waking-Up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: You can’t remember what happened yesterday  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Waking Up

    by: agent cheiftain
Your eyes flutter open, something seems off. You look around your room, everything looks normal. The mobile above your crib is still there, you're still wearing your onesie and diaper, and your plushies are still on the ground around you. You suddenly hear a voice in your head, almost indistinguishable from your own thoughts.

"I shouldn't think so much, thinking is for big boys."

"Is that my inner voice?" You thought. "Why does it sound so... babyish?"

"Because I'm a baby boy of course!"

"A baby boy?" That made sense, you thought, looking at yourself in the mirror, seeing your thumb in your mouth, your onesie, and your diaper bulge. You thought that only babies sucked their thumb and wore diapers, so you must be a baby. You toddled out of your room, seeing your big sister. Wait, big sister? Isn't she your little sister?

"That's silly, she's obviously your big sister, after all, she doesn't wear diapers or suck her thumb like a baby!"

You shake your head, trying to figure out what's going on.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/M87RT7W8S-Waking-Up