*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297149-Superhero-Transformation-Tales-TFTG/cid/3464237-A-superhero-crashing-through-the-dirt-in-front
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2297149
In a world full of might and power you encounter something that changes your life forever.
This choice: A superhero, crashing through the dirt in front of you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A superhero, crashing through the dirt in front...

    by: LegacyPilgrim
You barely had a moment to process what was happening as a green-and-red figure tumbled through the soft green grass of the park grounds. They came to a sudden, jarring halt when they slammed against a tree, scattering splinters everywhere. You really hoped whoever it was had some kind of enhanced durability, because that did *not* look like something someone normal could survive.

You could see the figure a bit more clearly now, see their chest rise and fall with exhaustion. Whatever had launched them into Centerview was not something to mess with.

"Dude, what are you doing? Get away from there!" Richie cried, clearly terrified. But you couldn't help stepping towards the figure, fascination drawing you forward until you were right at their side.

Now you could see who they were...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LegacyPilgrim (UN: genox4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegacyPilgrim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297149-Superhero-Transformation-Tales-TFTG/cid/3464237-A-superhero-crashing-through-the-dirt-in-front