*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome back to Drama island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295939-Total-Drama-Island-female-Transformation/cid/3453989-Welcome-back-to-Drama-island
by rex
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2295939
All the females from (almost) all females from the series going through transformations.
Chapter #1

Welcome back to Drama island

    by: rex
"Welcome campers, welcome back to Drama island!"

"Here on Drama island our lovely contestants are going to be facing a lot of challenges here to get a chance to win 100-billion dollars!"

"Will they leave with the winnings or will they become one with the island as a permeate resident? Stay tuned on Total Drama Island!"

===

*Noon was high in the sky as all all the campers came off the boat, surprisingly it was all(most) every female contestant who ever participated in the show. Everyone eventually got settled in as we see all the season 1 females were talking to each other as they seem to be either catching up or even discussing the situation on returning to the island. though unaware to these gals, they will never be able to leave the island if they wanted too.*

You have the following choices:

1. Expansion / Inflation

*Noteb*
2. Weight gain

*Noteb*
3. Flattening

*Noteb*
4. Transformation

5. Combination

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rex (UN: slycooper77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295939-Total-Drama-Island-female-Transformation/cid/3453989-Welcome-back-to-Drama-island