*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294298-Vacation-from-you/cid/3444257-Keep-following-these-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2294298
Ever been tired of being yourself well sign this form and you can become someone else
This choice: Keep following these two  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Keep following these two

    by: BBMD
Janice and Mark both make it to the beach. Roughly at the same time. "There you are you slut don't ruin my life. Or else I'll ruin yours." Your old body said. "Girly if either of us liked our lives we wouldn't have signed up for this." You said as you walked into the promised land the ladies locker room.
As soon as you entered you saw heaven multiple babes in various states of undress and your new pussy began to flood.
"Janice is that you girl?" A lady asked you. "Why yes it is and you are?" You asked trying not to reveal yourself. "It's me Shawna we went to highschool together. Damn puberty hit late for you but you won the lottery." Shawna said checking you out. You quickly got a perverted idea. "If you really want to check me out I can help with that." You say as you grab and kiss her. "Wow I didn't think you liked girls. Or where do confident." Shawna said. "For now let's say I'm experimenting and I want to experiment with you." You tell her whispering in her ear. "I'm happy to help anything for science." She said as she laid on a towel. Splitting her legs revealing her cameltoe. https://www.sex.com/pin/52338601-bikini-...
You didn't hesitate you stripped naked and jumped on top of her lining up your pussy to her mouth.
Meanwhile Janice as Mark waited outside the changing room wanting to keep an eye on her body. She waited for almost an hour. "Strange the nanites make it to where he now she I guess. Should be able to do stuff like changing into clothes and bikinis easy. So what's taking so long probably playing with me again." Janice said

You have the following choices:

1. Continue with beach sex

*Noteb*
2. Other contestants

*Noteb*
3. Janice in Mark gets distracted

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294298-Vacation-from-you/cid/3444257-Keep-following-these-two