*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Coffee house
  2. Being cursed is no fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291487-NoNow-its-your-turn/cid/3404796-Coffee-house
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2291487
Your name is Anna your the cool girl in college but sadly you have been cursed
This choice: Coffee house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Coffee house

    by: BBMD
As Anna got woke up and dressed. She noticed she was out of coffee so she went out in her very thin fitting tank top and hip hugger jeans flaunting her ass showing a bit of a thong. As Anna starts to go into the coffee shop she notices the girl at the counter is a bit heavier set. As you wait through the line you think about what you want to order. As you get to the counter you place your order but suddenly out of the blue you feel the urge to say something. You blurt out. "Honey you should cut out the sugar and maybe then your ass will look half as good as mine." You say unable to stop yourself as she cries you walk to the pick up counter. As you do your body begins to change your thin waist becomes flabby your tinny shapely ass swells up like a balloon as does the rest of you. By time you get to the pick up counter you look as big as the girl you insulted. You don't notice it until a different server hands you your coffee. "You know you shouldn't have said that to my coworker seeing as your both about the same size." The waitresses says you are about to scold her when you notice your fingers are now fatter you then panic as you notice how your entire body changed. You panic mentally realizing your dream wasn't a dream and you are cursed. "Well bitch are you going to take your drink or not?" Said the waitresses. Before you could do anything you opened your mouth but blurted out. "Well at least my hair isn't as chopped up as yours." You tell the waitresses with a pixy haircut as you grab your drink and walk away. But not before noticing your long blonde hair replaced with a pixy cut like hers. "I look like a fat pussy chaser." You say to yourself as you begin to cry. You try to go somewhere to figure out what to do. Where do you go?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Home

2. Gym

*Noteb*
3. Friends house

*Noteb*
4. Park

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291487-NoNow-its-your-turn/cid/3404796-Coffee-house