*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Meteor fall near her
  2. Hinata
  3. Ninja supergirl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290405-Naruto-supergirl/cid/3471066-A-Meteor-fall-near-her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2290405
The girls from naruto are becoming supergirls!
This choice: A Meteor fall near her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Meteor fall near her

    by: Bloodedge98
Hinata was walking around the training ground at night. She was walking around thinking about Naruto and what can she do? For her family?

Then she heard something from the sky. She’s so a star fall and try to make a wish but then, as she look up again, she’s saw saw the star is coming closer and closer.
Buy instinct, she invaded the meteorite.
Feeling curious, she goes to wear it and so how bright it is.
Hypnotize she goes to wear it and touch in a moment. In an instant she felt like 1000 voltage goes through her body and felt a lot and lots of pleasure her body changes.

Oh, her muscle grow her body become more hourglasses everything around about her become 1000 times more beautiful

That’s the change stop Hinata was floating in the air. She looked at herself and felt more confidence.

She was a surprise on the fact that she is floating, and it was easy.
She then goes to work at tree and rip it apart by bare hand, it was so easy, feel like she is much stronger than even tsunade in her prime or her friend Sakura.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Testing more power

*Noteb*
2. Go back home

*Noteb*
3. Reader choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bloodedge98 (UN: darklight98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bloodedge98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290405-Naruto-supergirl/cid/3471066-A-Meteor-fall-near-her