*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290268-Alexs-Indulgence/cid/3398308-Readers-Choice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gimble
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290268
Alex has quite a bit of fun with that big butt of his.
This choice: readers choics  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Reader's Choice

    by: gimble
Now that he thought of it, why hadn't he just stuffed this guy completely up his butt and kept him there all night? He could've tortured them with his farts all the same, and by morning they'd be nothing but buttfat.

Well, no time to start than the present! He grabbed the back of their head, and jerked it forward into his butt. His cheeks slurped over his head, easily accepting it inside. He then began squatting down, moaning as he felt his cheeks part and stretch around them. The terrible shhrrrlllkking sound was music to his ears. It wasn't long until nothing but their feet remained outside.

For now, he felt like keeping it that way. He lifted one leg, and pushed out a fart, which rumbled out around his victim's feet. He felt them struggle inside his butt, and he decided that saving his ass snack until morning was actually a great idea.

...well, now that he was totally horny right in the morning, what was he to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go and tease with sister with his butt

2. Play with his butt more

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gimble (UN: gimble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gimble has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290268-Alexs-Indulgence/cid/3398308-Readers-Choice