*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3382385-she-stuffed-you-in-the-back-of-her-pants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: she stuffed you in the back of her pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she stuffed you in the back of her pants

    by: Mr. Fill
Luna used her other hand to pull her pants open, and she stuffed you head first between her sweaty butt cheeks.
You found your self squeezed from all sides, by the bus drivers fat ass.
Luna's butt smelled heavily of farts that had been trapped between her flabby ass crack, she might have even forgot to wipe her ass the smell was so strong.

Then she sat back down in her seat, the imminence pressure grew in intinsity.
The bus didn't have any air conditioning, so Luna was extra sweaty.
You tried to call out for help but the flab of her ass muffled your cries for help.
In fact the only thing that happened as a result of the attempt was a mouth full of ass, and ass sweat.
Luna smirked as began to squeeze her flabby butt cheeks together to make you even more uncomfortable while she drove the rest of the way to the school.

your suffering was one of the few joys that she had in life, and she planed to make the most out of it!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Fill (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3382385-she-stuffed-you-in-the-back-of-her-pants