*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3376050-your-story-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
Chapter #1

your story begins

    by: game98979
Your David Titania a scrawny 18 year old highschool student.
Befor you were born there was some sort of event that made all the women in the world get bigger.
You live at home with your two younger sisters, and your single mother.
Unlike most single mom's she dint struggle do to the fact that she a successful business woman, and the CEO of one of plumpworks, the worlds biggist corporation.
This means that that the three of you live in an incredibly upscale suburb for the city of buxomburg's rich residents.
Despite being super rich your mom insist that you attend a public high-school.
That school being the infamous Lori Beth denberg high school, home of the hippos (the school wresiling team)
Unfortunately for you there are no other male stunts who attend.
Evrey female in the world is truly masive, they are taller and fatter than any man could ever hope to dream of, thats why they practicly run the world now.

You woke up groggily, and looked at your alarm clock.
When you saw what time it was you began to freak out!
it seams like you over slept due to your alarm not going off, and if you didn't hurry you'd be late for school!
you ran past your family as they began to eat a huge breakfast, and dashed out the front door just in time to?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 game98979 (UN: game98979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3376050-your-story-begins