*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3385201-Realize-that-it-was-summer-and-you-dont-ha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: Realize that it was summer and you don't have school today  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Realize that it was summer and you don't ha...

    by: game98979
you burst out the front door of your home expecting to see the school bus , but it wasn't any were to be seen.
Why wasn't it by the road like it was every morning, you thought to your self.
Your confusion slowly began to fade away to understanding, when you began to remember something incredibly important.
you didn't have to go to school today because it was Summer!
Thats right it was the start of your summer vacation.

You sighed, in relief due to the fact that there was no longer any need to rush around like crazy every morning.
You then took a moment to calm your frayed nerves, and think about what you should do now.
Not having to go to school any more sounded like fun, but you still needed to do something to keep your self from getting bored.
You could spend some time at home, you could go hang out with your friend, you could just go out by your self, or you could even start applying for a summer job to earn some extra money.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 game98979 (UN: game98979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3385201-Realize-that-it-was-summer-and-you-dont-ha