*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/S65TXB6FM-spend-the-day-at-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: spend the day at home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

spend the day at home

    by: J.s
You decided it wasn't worth getting out of the house today, instead you would spend the day at home.
So you turned around and went back inside.
You lived in a really big house due to your mom being an extremely rich Business woman.
The house was so big that she had to hire a live in maid named Hannah years ago.
Your extended family was also curently staying with you.
Your aunt Sophie and her daughter molly moved in a month ago after her ex husband got the house in the divorce.

Looking around you spotted your younger sisters Gabrielle and Bryanna sitting in the living room watching tv.
It looked like they were watching a S.S.B.B.W. ( super shapely buster babe wrestling) pay-per-view event.
Watching wrestling always made Bryanna extra likely to squash/humiliate you.
So it way not be a good idea to let them see you.

You have the following choices:

1. Gabby and Bryanna spot you

2. You ran into Hannah the futa maid

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.s (UN: funguy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/S65TXB6FM-spend-the-day-at-home