*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Catch the school bus
  2. your story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3382339-Catch-the-school-bus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: Catch the school bus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Catch the school bus

    by: game98979
As you burst threw your front door you see the school bus start to pull away from your house, and you desperately run after it frantically waving your arms in the air to get the bus drivers attention.
Fortunately you were above to get the drivers attention.
She hit the breaks, and let you on the bus.

The Lori Beth denberg high school bus was an older model, this means that it was made before females got so fat.
Riding the bus at the best of times felt like you were crammed inside of a can of sardines, incredibly fat sardines.
Then there was the bus driver her self.
Luna was a 26 year old highschool drop out who never grew out of her emo girl faze.
She is bitter due to the fact that bus driver is the only job she was qualified for, and she frequently takes her frustration on you.

Luna began to glare at you As soon as you stepped on to the school bus.
Her incredibly intense glare made you gulp nervously.
You tried to walk past her to find a seat on the bus, but she stretched out her flabby arm in an attempt to bar your path.
“not so fast you annoying little shit, I have to drive an extra 30 minutes just to pick your rich ass up!"
The color began to drain from your face as she garbed you by the front of your shirt, and lifted you up so she can insult you face to face.
“then you have the audacity to not even be on time for the bus, well what do you have to say for your self you little shit!?"
You began to stammer under her intense bitterness.
“i-i-im sorry” you say with a studder
Luna sneered at you out of spite.
“oh you'll be sorry all right, im going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget!” she said while she began to stand up dramatically.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 game98979 (UN: game98979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3382339-Catch-the-school-bus