*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Used as a seat
  2. Catch the school bus
  3. your story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/JB58L4D55-Used-as-a-seat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: she tossed you on to her seat and sat on you while she drove  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Used as a seat

    by: soupy
Luna frowned as she lifted up one of her massive ass cheeks, only smirking a little as she tossed your scrawny body right under her. Before you could even make a peep her ass came back down, drowning out any noises you might have made.

“You best be comfy as a cushion for your own good, rich twerp…” Luna said as she wiggled her massive behind back into the bust seat as she began to drive, leaving your poor body to get smushed and ground until you ended up in the direct center of her ass cheeks, your scrawny self fitting almost perfectly between the twin globes of her ass.

As Luna continued to drive you found yourself in a hellish situation, and the short, black, booty jeans she wore were definitely not containing any of the stench that left her ass! With your head in the direct center of her crack it left your face uncomfortably pushed against her jeans, leaving you to have to sniff up the many many months of absorbed sweat and farts.

As you can only try to breath out of your mouth and try to figure a way out of this, Luna…

You have the following choices:

1. Starts to bounce

*Noteb*
2. Forgets all about you

*Noteb*
3. Decides to keep you for the day

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soupy (UN: csoup110 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/JB58L4D55-Used-as-a-seat