*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3407048-You-find-a-friend-group-eating-together
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: You find a friend group eating together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You find a friend group eating together

    by: terrytaken
You find a group of college girls eating together, they’re all kind of pretty with good style. The first girl you see is Kyla, she’s wearing a lime green floral collared minidress. Her hair is light blonde with a low ponytail and she’s wearing yellow converse shoes. Kyla gives off wealthy private school girl vibes. On the left of her is Bella, she’s wearing a dark navy blue oversized sweatshirt with “BOSTON” printed on the chest in white. Bella is wearing a plaid miniskirt and a pair of Doc Martens. Bella has medium length black hair. Next to Bella is Rhea, she’s wearing a thin strap dark grey tank top with midriff exposed, a choker, and some jeans. She has shoulder length light brown hair. Finally there’s Sasha, she seems like she’s all about the color pink. She has light long pink hair, a pink short sleeve v-neck shirt, and some dark denim pants. Not to stereotype, but Sasha looks like she’d be a streamer.

All of them are chatting with each other and enjoying their food. You feel a bit nervous, even approaching this group at normal height would be intimidating, but you can’t just stand around like this all day.

You approach…

You have the following choices:

1. And get their attention

*Noteb*
2. Under the table

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terrytaken (UN: terrytaken9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
terrytaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3407048-You-find-a-friend-group-eating-together