*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3396168-Olivia-is-sore-she-wants-a-massage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: Olivia is sore, she wants a massage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Olivia is sore, she wants a massage

    by: terrytaken
"I had a real workout today and can use a massage, you should start with my feet." Olivia grabs you and places you down onto the coffee table. She then takes off her socks, and puts her feet up onto the table. Her feet are sweaty, but they don't smell bad.

"Really get in there okay." Looks like this is your new job for now. You start to massage around the soles of her left foot, working your way around slowly and firmly. You push with just the right amount of intensity, supported by putting your whole body effort into it. Olivia lets out a sigh of pleasure. "Ahhhh yeah that feels really good, keep going..." You continue to work your way up her foot, rubbing in circular motions, and pressing out any tension. She's really enjoying it, after a few more minutes of massage your body is tired, but you finished.

"How was that?" you asked, "That felt really good little man, now get my other foot done." This is gonna be rough, she's putting you through a real workout. I guess that's only to be expected with an exercise science major. With what endurance you have left you push through and massage the other foot with the same intensity and time as the last one. You finish up, and collapse onto the table.

Olivia lets out a sigh of relief "Ahhhh, that'd felt amazing. I needed that, my feet feel nice and relaxed now. If only I had more of you little men to get my whole body. Are there any more of you?

If there were they'd probably be safer not being here of all places. "No... Just me so far, I woke up like this." you say completely exhausted. "That's a shame, I can settle for having one tiny man though." You've really set your place in stone as her personal servant. "How about we have a little fun..."

You have the following choices:

1. She presses her foot on top of you

2. She gets a bit horny

3. She brings you to the shower

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terrytaken (UN: terrytaken9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
terrytaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3396168-Olivia-is-sore-she-wants-a-massage