*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3396182-She-gets-a-bit-horny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: She gets a bit horny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She gets a bit horny

    by: terrytaken
You wonder what she had in mind for fun. She picks you up by her index finger and thumb, and hover you over her crotch. Olivia pulls open her yoga pants and panties, slowly descending you down to her raw pussy. You're pressed firmly against her, and she starts to get wet, pressing against you with her hand on the outside of her pants. "Start massaging again little man, lick it too.." Olivia lets out a high pitch moan of pleasure, and masturbates against you from outside her pants. She rubs you in a circular motion, and you try to repeat in rhythm with her, massaging her wet labia.

You continue this rhythm with her for five minutes, licking her clitoris simultaneously and catching your breath where you can. Olivia takes it a step further and takes her pants off, but keeping her panties on. She puts her hand into her panties and starts to massage your body up and down her pussy. You slide back and forth, lubricated by how wet she's become. With each stroke pleasuring her with ecstatic intensity. She moans with each stroke, nearing her climax.

Another step further, Olivia starts to insert your 6 inch body back and forth, using you like a dildo. She keeps a consistent fast paced rhythm. You can barely comprehend your surroundings, other than being pushed back and forth against warm fleshy walls. Though you have no problem, as your feeling intense pleasure from this as well. Her moans get higher and higher, she fucks you crazy for another two minutes, until finally a last moan of pleasure and relief is let out. Your body slides out of her vagina with ease from all of the cum and fluid. Her panties are soaked, and so are you.

"That was pretty good little man, my whole body feels incredible, like I'm on another plane of existence." She takes off her panties and is only wearing her fuzzy lilac crop top. Half naked, she brings you to the sink to wash you up, then carries you over to her room.

"You're all mine now little guy, make yourself comfortable~" Olivia drops you into a drawer with sex toys and other miscellaneous items. Not only have you become her tiny man slave, but now you're a sex toy as well.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3396182-She-gets-a-bit-horny