*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3396173-She-presses-her-foot-on-top-of-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: She presses her foot on top of you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She presses her foot on top of you

    by: terrytaken
Olivia presses her foot on top of your naked body. "Wh-what are you doing?" you asked a bit confused. "Just relax... and enjoy." She starts to rub her foot back and forth over your body, paying close attention toward your groin. Her sweat lubricates your body, and a sensation of pleasure overwhelms you. The front of her foot presses up and down to the lower half of your body, she puts your erect cock in between her toes, and starts to jerk it off. "You like that little guy~" She then just presses her foot flat onto you. "I can't be doing all the work, start thrusting little man~"

You do as she says and start to pelvic thrusting up against her warm and sweaty foot. "Lick my toes, worship me~" The sensation continues to feel incredible, you lick and worship her as you keep fucking her foot. She rubs her foot into you in synchronization with your thrusting, you reach a peak of ecstasy and release your whole load onto her foot.

She lifts her foot above and releases you from her grip, rubbing off your load into the carpet below her. "Yes, this is exactly what I need... I don't know how this happened to you, but you're no longer human anymore. You're a small man, and you are all mine." You have no idea what you got yourself into... but it might not be the worst thing in the world being this hot woman's tiny man slave for the rest of your days.

She brings you over to her room, and opens a sock drawer, placing you into it. "Don't worry little guy, I'll keep you alive, but you live for me now."

Olivia closed the drawer, leaving you with nothing but darkness and socks. You're in it for the long haul now, you snug yourself into one of the socks like a sleeping bag and get some rest for your exhausted and beaten down body.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3396173-She-presses-her-foot-on-top-of-you