*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287870-One-Wish-expansion-interactive/cid/3382714-A-nerdy-boy-who-wants-to-live-in-his-fantasies
by btgl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2287870
You get one wish, better choose your words carefully, or you might end up in trouble ;)
This choice: A nerdy boy who wants to live in his fantasies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A nerdy boy who wants to live in his fantasies

    by: right
Jeremy never was the popular type of guy and social interactions aren’t his best … That’s why he spent most of his time playing videogames on his own in his room. At default of not having a girlfriend, he imagined his life with the busty girls he saw in his harem games. Having several girlfriends wouldn’t bother him, but all of the girls he knows see him as a creep, his sister included.

That’s why when he saw a shooting star from his window, he made a wish.
“I wish I could get love like the protagonists in my harem games.”
And that wish was going to change his live forever. Not as he intended though.
Jeremy went to bed and when he woke up …
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 right (UN: necrotoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
btgl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287870-One-Wish-expansion-interactive/cid/3382714-A-nerdy-boy-who-wants-to-live-in-his-fantasies