*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286727-Bad-habits-WG-interactive-scenarios/cid/3375694-Relationship-weight-is-healthy-right
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 1mn01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2286727
The character you choose is influenced by the fatties around her
This choice: Relationship weight is healthy right?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Relationship weight is healthy right?

    by: 1mn01
Who has she gotten into a relationship with?
These will be different from character to character, due to personality differences in each character.

Ned, a former lineman, who is still quite the big boy, he’s strong, but quite padded. Big teddy bear, truly loves Sam for her mind, but very much appreciates her body (and might want more of it????) Will Sam pick up his eating habits?

Maria, a large and in charge pure bred Italian, whose as versatile in the kitchen as her hips are wide. Can Sam resist the delicacies Maria Cooks for her? Or will she soon return to her former chubby self. Or worse, get even bigger?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ned

*Noteb*
2. Maria

*Noteb*
3. Free choice (whatever you want to do.)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1mn01 (UN: 1mn01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
1mn01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286727-Bad-habits-WG-interactive-scenarios/cid/3375694-Relationship-weight-is-healthy-right