*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286727-Bad-habits-WG-interactive-scenarios/cid/3359534-Big-mamas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 1mn01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2286727
The character you choose is influenced by the fatties around her
This choice: Big mama’s  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big mama’s

    by: 1mn01
“Welcome to the team Rose!” Ginger said proudly “you start tomorrow! Here’s your uniform.”

“Thank you! Happy to be on!”

Rose had just gotten a job at the local diner, big mama’s, ran by certified Big Mama, Ginger. She would be a waitress and a taste tester, training to work as a chef.

The woman was as wider than Rose was tall, with her hips wide enough to get stuck in most doorways. Which is why the restaurants doors are double wide. Her tits were also bigger than Rose’s head. Almost everyone who worked there was pretty big. Even The waitresses. Their uniforms tight around their bulging bellies, skirts hanging over bulging ass cheeks, some of which barely covered. Thick thighs quaking with each step.

Rose didn’t think of it too much.

Rose drove home,
Rose lived in her college dorms, and she needed a job to earn some extra money, her roommate dropped out in the beginning of the year so she lived alone.

She got into her dorm and decided try on her uniform. It was a blue 70’s style waited skirt. It was a little big on her. But then again. Rose wasn’t a big girl.


At around 120 pounds she’s pretty skinny. While she has some in the booty and booby department she more had the shape rather than the volume. Which want that big of s deal. Sure. She’d love boobs bigger than b cups and an ass with a Little bit more there. she wasn’t flat but not substantial.


The next day after class she went in and looked went to the kitchen

Ginger was standing in her apron.

“Hey ginger, where do you want me to be today?”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. “You’re on waitstaff”

*Noteb*
2. “You’re taste testing new recipes today”

*Noteb*
3. Free choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1mn01 (UN: 1mn01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
1mn01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286727-Bad-habits-WG-interactive-scenarios/cid/3359534-Big-mamas