*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284814-Tiny-in-a-Big-World/cid/3338870-It-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by J869
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2284814
Life's tough when you're tiny...
Chapter #1

It Begins

    by: J869
Choose from the options below which story you like to begin (or add your own).

Option 1: You are Steve Jackson, aged 19, you live in a world in which some men have the misfortune to be born tiny, usually a fully grown 'tiny' will still be smaller than the palm of a regular person's hand, however size can vary from case to case, the upside (or downside depending on how you look at it) is that tinies are nearly indestructible, being able to survive being crushed, swallowed, suffocated and anything else you can think of, although I do say "nearly" indestructible as there have been cases in which a tiny person has been killed, however these are usually extreme examples and as there is not a whole lot of research into what can and cannot kill a tiny it may very well vary depending on circumstances. You live in a trailer park with your mother Ashley Jackson, a horrible person who abuses you constantly and views you as nothing more than a plaything to take out her frustrations on, she's a single mother and you have never met or known your father. In this story most people born tiny are men, however there have been cases of tiny women too.

Option 2: (This story takes place in the same universe as option 1 above) You are Mark Brown, aged 21, you live in an idyllic house in the suburbs with your loving mother Katie Brown & your slightly less loving (but still well meaning) sister Jessica Brown. You are anxiously awaiting a letter from 'Open Gate University' regarding you application to enrol as a student, you hope to do a teacher training degree as you dream of becoming one of the very few tinies to become a teacher, however even if you are accepted onto the course you are still extremely nervous, as there are absolutely no facilities or help for tiny students or tiny employees for that matter, which would make things very dangerous for someone like you...


Option 3 & 4 are open for anyone that wants to add their own story! Option 5 will be used as a bridge chapter to make room for more possible stories.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J869 (UN: r869 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J869 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284814-Tiny-in-a-Big-World/cid/3338870-It-Begins