*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Samus Aran (Metroid)
  2. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2283521-Shrunk-near-girls-in-latex/cid/Y5YCRMMN5-Samus-Aran-Metroid
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jak
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #2283521
You’re suddenly shrunken near fictional girls wearing latex.
This choice: Samus Aran (Metroid)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Samus Aran (Metroid)

    by: NotYoursToFollow
Inside Sector Zero:


You spring to your feet waking up in an unknown place, while you wait for your vision to clear-up you feel your forehead as a headache hammers down your now awake mind, looking around you immediately realize the main issue, your size.

Have you been abducted? You begin to walk around before bumping your head against.. what? It certainly didn't feel like glass, that would have worsened your headache by a lot.
Yet a strange barrier bounced you away, like an invisible block of Jell-O. Of course, it was a force field.

Upon further inspection you realize you are inside a cage of sort, further inspecting the horizon you realize your cage is on top of a pillar, a huge one. Looking past the floor under your "cell" you spot all sorts of futuristic furniture inside a big room.
Feeling embarrassment at the thought of being stuck inside a gigantic hamster cage your mind is invaded by the question:
Who did this? What kind of being is bound to return here to extract or probe me?!

Just as you ask yourself that, the huge door opens vertically as a Giantess walks in, immediately noticing you, and approaching before hunching over until she reaches eye level with you.
"Already awake?..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NotYoursToFollow (UN: pufflobber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2283521-Shrunk-near-girls-in-latex/cid/Y5YCRMMN5-Samus-Aran-Metroid