*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wearing a nurse’s outfit
  2. Welcome to the apocalypse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection/cid/G39X9XKJS-Wearing-a-nurses-outfit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2282087
A wedgie interactive during a zombie apocalypse!
This choice: Wearing a nurse’s outfit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wearing a nurse’s outfit

    by: Cosmo
You wake up in a staff sleeping room after pulling a 10 hour shift. You have just assisted in performing a high risk heart surgery and were exhausted. Looking at your watch you realize that instead of taking a short hour long nap you slept a full 8 hours and no one came to get you. You panic and get up putting on your shoes and jacket thinking the moment you step out into the hall you're gonna be fired. Reaching for the door you suddenly get a gut retching feeling to not open the door. It's as if every cell in your body is telling you somethings wrong and you shouldn't go out there... not yet at least.

Feeling every hair stand on end at you stare at this wooden door you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Leave the room and ignore your gut feeling

*Noteb*
2. Stay inside for another hour and listen to your gut

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cosmo (UN: maxhydro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
45Powerman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection/cid/G39X9XKJS-Wearing-a-nurses-outfit