*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3362623-Discovers-that-his-brother-is-one-of-the-best-p
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2281476
in a near future the bimbofications are trending (I give points for contributing)
This choice: Discovers that his brother is one of the best porn actresses.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Discovers that his brother is one of the best p...

    by: Jupitera
after getting some information and some inquiries, he discovered a potential candidate to be Larry was Didi Mellons. The most famous bimbo porn actress today.

Didi was a spectacular bleach blonde bimbo with a huge hourglass figure that almost looked more like a doll than a human being. But what stands out the most about Didi are her colossal Boobs, some big KK cup tits, big and spherical.

In countless movies and videos of her, she is always seen with those blue eyes, devoid of intelligence and full of happiness and lust. and with some clothes that barely cover her breasts that in a matter of minutes end up torn and Didi begins to do Boobjobs and countless other things. The truth is that Didi does countless things.

Brian watched the videos with horror and sadness at the thought that the bimbo who did those things was his brother. but all the evidence points to her

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brian decides to go to Didi's house.

*Noteb*
2. Brian tries to get closer to Didi somehow

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jupitera (UN: ferpanda26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3362623-Discovers-that-his-brother-is-one-of-the-best-p