*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3314136-In-which-film-did-George-Bailey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2281476
in a near future the bimbofications are trending (I give points for contributing)
This choice: "In which film did George Bailey....?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

"In which film did George Bailey....?"

    by: Mr. George
>Bzzz<

James had reached the buzzer first this time. The look of surprise clear on his face, that he wasn't too slow this time. He looked around, blurting out, "It's a Wonderful Life... by Frank Capra... with James Stewart." His answer coming in rapid uneven bursts. He added more, as he mentally reviewed what the question was.

He slumped back from the buzzer, as if he'd just run a marathon. Relief clear on his face, and sure that he'd given the right answer.

"The answer is Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life."

The frustration still visible on Mark's face, as he was repeatedly pressing his buzzer. Unable to believe he hadn't been first to answer.

"I knew that..." he whined. But it was a one-way microphone at that moment, and to the audience his lips moved silently.

"We switch to slightly harder questions now, and slightly more extensive bimbofication." Jack warned the contestants.

Mark stopped abusing his buzzer. Afraid to make things worse by buzzing in as the question would start. It was a delight that the audience could enjoy, a regular occurence for any show.

"In the 1990 soccer world cup wh..." Jack got no further. Before the booths were plunged into darkness. A beaming smile split James' face.

"Germany... West Germany won."

Jack's smile was strained, "I have to finish the question... In the 1990 soccer world cup which country hosted the games?... and the answer was Italy, I'm afraid."

The lights came back on in the booths, as James blurted out, "I knew that... I knew that." But, his microphone wasn't live.

For the other contestants he re-read the full question, and the right answer.

Mark smiled to himself, suspecting the interruption was too soon. After all, he was only a split second later, and with the same answer, from the same assumption. It wasn't impossible the right answer was given, so he was still nervous...

But, in James' booth, his face transformed. His features unrecognisable, with high-cheekbones, a rounder face, fuller lips, a softer chin. The nanites even gave her a light dusting of make-up to complete the look. Even her hair was in a cute pixie cut.

"Next question..." Jack started speaking again.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3314136-In-which-film-did-George-Bailey