*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny/cid/3316332-Get-help-from-Riley
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LBreau
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2279577
Olivia spent her entire life making fun of tinies until one day she becomes a tiny.
This choice: Get help from Riley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get help from Riley

    by: reverse hero
Olivia couldn't believe she was doing this. she chose Riley her younger sister respected her. Olivia was counting on this however there was more to it Olivia felt inferior to Riley even at normal size Riley was a brilliant young woman one of the highest entrance exams in the country's history when Olivia needed help, she would come to her little sis before anyone else. In matters of school of course but also charisma Riley could talk anyone off a ledge so to speak in time. in almost every way the little sis was surpassing her hell even in height. so, after shrinking, Olivia wanted to give her little sis a target that wasn't her. Olivia showed Riley how to use tinies as she saw fit whatever happens Olivia wanted her little sis to be the first to know like always. She carefully climbed off the bed not because she hasn't been flattened yet and she didn't want to spend too much time getting to Riley. Once Olivia got to the front of Riley's room she knocked on Riley's door in a special knock they did to get each other's attention. The question is how will Riley react to seeing another tiny in their house, and will she recognize it's you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reverse hero (UN: reversecj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LBreau has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny/cid/3316332-Get-help-from-Riley