*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277752-Hogwarts-Misadventure/cid/3284640-Random-Muggle-That-Stumbles-Across-the-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2277752
The girls of Hogwarts are out to get you and will stop at nothing to make you theirs.
This choice: Random muggle that stumbles across the school by accident.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Random Muggle That Stumbles Across the School

    by: Li’l Billy
It was the weekend and you had decided to go out camping with some friends. During this trip you became separated from your group and after what seem like an hour of walking in circles, you came across what looked like a large castle in the distance. You enter the castle and begin to look for someone who can help you find your friends when.

You found yourself in a long corridor with what look like classrooms scattered to either side of it. In one of these classrooms the there is a light on. Near the end of the corridor is what looks like the entrance to a staircase and at the end of the corridor there is a room with the door half ajar, you swear you can hear voices coming from behind it. You...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Li’l Billy (UN: lbxs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Li’l Billy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277752-Hogwarts-Misadventure/cid/3284640-Random-Muggle-That-Stumbles-Across-the-School