*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273842-Fromsoftware-Wedgies--Spankings/cid/3248068-Introductions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273842
All the lovely ladies and lads from Fromsoftware for your wedgie and spanking pleasure!
Chapter #1

Introductions

    by: LordwithEyes
Fromsoftware has created many beloved games, each with rich lore, grand sceneries, and even richer looking gals (and bois, looking at you Gwyndolin) in their game! As such we have a good selection of which games exactly we wished to take a look at.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


First and foremost, Demon Souls! The progenitor of all the Souls game themselves! A setting rich with lore that can be lewded.

Second of course is Fromsoftware’s latest golden egg, Elden Ring! In the Lands Between rife with conflict, gorgeous maidens, devious lads, and rambunctious demigods all battling for the title of Elden Lord!

Third is Dark Souls, where we try to light the flame again and where a lot of the “Souls” formula began to surface.

Fourth is Bloodborne where one takes control of a Hunter in a Victorian era Cthulhu setting with werewolves, tentacle freaks, and more!

But Fromsoftware has made plenty of beloved games as well! So let’s try not to leave them out!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Demon Souls

2. Elden Ring

*Noteb*
3. Dark Souls I

*Noteb*
4. Bloodborne

*Noteb*
5. Other Fromsoftware Games

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273842-Fromsoftware-Wedgies--Spankings/cid/3248068-Introductions