*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who to be
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273791-Hostile-takeover/cid/3247804-Who-to-be
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273791
What happens when an angry spirit refuses to move on? Your avout to find out
Chapter #1

Who to be

    by: BBMD
Damn what happened. Sam said to himself and why am I laying their when I'm here. Wait why am I see through and why can't no one hear me? Your dead sweetie sorry to tell ya hun. Who are you? Sam ask. I was once a gypsy now I'm a spirit like you. Well I don't want to be a spirit. Sam says I just want to live my life. Well your life is over the woman said. But if you still want to live I can help with that. How? I'll do anything Sam says. I can help place you within a body than help you learn how to take control and merge with the soul of the host body. Merge with someone else? How does that work? Sam ask. It's like this young man I put your soul in a body you will start out only being able to control it at night but the more it orgasms while in your control the more control you will possess. Further more you will be able to alter the body to your liking. But getting down to the merger if you gain full control over the body your personality and everything will combine with the soul of your host. Ok so can anyone be a host? Sam asked. Yes but best be someone you can over power quickly cause if you can't gain enough control your soul will be thrown out. Said the Gypsy woman's ghost. Best bet is to take control of a young girl weak willed and masterbate and fuck anything you can. Wait why a girl? Sam said. Because as a man you barely got any action as a lady you can use your knowledge of men and what they want to get laid more often. You could also do lesbian stuff to. Besides you have been a boy all your life. You can be anyone now and make them look like anything you want. Why not be a girl then? Well I'm still not sure. Said Sam. Look said the Gypsy I see a few candidates right now. I see Dana as you know her as she is basic but that can help you. Or this Jasmine she has very little will would be easy to over power. Lastly we have Patricia a big girl bit some like that. If those. Don't interest you we will try to find others ok child.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dana

2. Jasmine

*Noteb*
3. Patricia

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273791-Hostile-takeover/cid/3247804-Who-to-be