*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. After All This Time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272892-The-Family-Tradition/cid/3239996-After-All-This-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2272892
The Ramirez family is informed of a tradition that one of their family has kept for years
Chapter #1

After All This Time

    by: TheSwapper
Nico woke up from his nap around 3pm and was happy to know that his whole family was finally home. Even his son Jose was home, which was new because he’s usually always at work at his construction job.

“We’ll I guess now is gonna be as good a time as any” he said to what he thought was himself but his daughter in law, Andrea heard him as she was walking past the couch he was napping on with a laundry basket.

“A good a time for what Nico?” Andrea asked him.

Nico got his whole family to join him in the living room because he said he wanted to tell them something about their family’s history that he never shared with them.

“See our family has always had the history that the head of our family has the ability to switch the heads between any two people. It was never known why or how but if I’m not mistaken I’m the 26th person in the history of our family to have this power and soon my son you will get it too but for now I still have it. I figured now is a good a time as any to use the power.” Nico said in a calm tone which was contrary to his usual mood.

“What do you mean?! Switch peoples heads?! Did you have a crazy dream dad?!” Jose said in disbelief since no one else in his family could quite process what he just said.

“He’s telling the truth. If I remember correctly Jose, I think you were one of our few kids where I got your father pregnant and he had you and some of your siblings.” Jennifer said.

The family was stunned, especially Jose. No one knew what to say or do. That was until Estefani said
“Prove it then grandpa. Show us this power of yours.”

“Very well, let’s see who should I swap with first?”

….

You have the following choices:

1. He Swaps With A Male

2. He Swaps With A Female

3. He Swaps With A Stranger Outdoors

4. Swap Two Of Them

5. Another Beginning?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSwapper (UN: byakugan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272892-The-Family-Tradition/cid/3239996-After-All-This-Time