*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272188-The-master-pc/cid/3233684-Diaper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dana
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2272188
You find a computer than can cause u limited transformations. Time to have some fun.
This choice: Diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Diaper

    by: Dana
Subject Maria: tf: human female to inanimate xxxl men's heavy duty adult diaper
Duration: permanent
Senses all active
Location change based on tf subject will be transported to the set of Mike's adult baby corner internet show ready to be used once transformation is complete: Mike is know for destroying his diapers with his huge massive dumps and monster cock even the heavy duty ones like the one Maria wouod soon become.
Mental changes : subject will adapt quickly to new purpose and feel pride when fulfilling said purpose.
Timer: 10 minutes
Start. Maria reading over this she couldn't belive it she was going to be an adult diaper for some freakish middle aged man to poop in? This couldn't be real... but as soon as she said that she began to feel wierd her arms and legs quickly shrunk down to the size and diaper tabs and quickly became diaper tabs with tape to lock it into place on the baby. Her skin turned white and she began to puff up as he insides got tons of padding she would need it if this Mike was her new owner. Then she shrunk down to the size of a very large adult diaper how big was this dude? (He weighs 500 pounds and so his massive ass requires this big a diaper) then all of sudden she was transported to her new home she felt herself getting picked up and horught out of her packaging and someone said rolling then she saw him a massively obese man wearing a babies shirt but no bottoms he was missing his diaper.... you. Suddenly a weird thought crossed your mind... "ok im ready ill take his poop because that's what I'm for!" Though she quickly snapped out of it but those thoughts would soon take over. Mike approached and Said oh it here my have dwuty diapie talking like a baby he grabbed her excitedly and started strapping her into place around his gigantic ass finally taped in place and secure Maria's was face to face with a giant twitching asshole itvyerrified her but another thought came " here it votes here come the dump im ready! " again she was freaked out by her inner monologs. But soon after Mike farted really long and loudly and the camera was filming " I feel a big poopie coming get ready diapie. Soon he was kneeled over and swuated down as he officially started to push. Maria could hear him grunting. Second later his asshole opened up stretching as the beginning of the first huge log of turds peaked it head out the diaper was scared but it felt like it had to do its duty hold big poops! The naked Maria was ringing in the diaper mind am I Maria? No that's Illy I'm just a diaper that's ll I've ever been and I'm gonna hold this big poop until I fade away! The poop officially touched the diapers face and it kept going and going alreadyvstreyhcing th diaper to its limits. But Mike had more to give a second log then a third fourth and fifth ok almost done said Mike I think I've got one more in me. He pushed hard finished the diaper off and topping the solid mountain of turds with a shower of liquid poop as he had diarrhea. Making the diapie absolutely soiled stretched south from the dump that it was ripping the diapie kept chanting to itself I know I can do it a diapers job is to hold dumps like this and that's what I'm gonna do!when Mike took off the diaper and rolled it up it was a 10 pound bag of sgit basically leaking liquid feces from the sides he quickly got rid of it going ot throw it away he got there just in time the garbage truck was here he threw the drenched ball of turds that was once maria into the back of the truck as it drove off to the landfill. Moments later it arrived and dumped its load into the massive land fill filled with so much trash you couldn't belive it the diaper sure couldn't. But it was determined to do its job and contain this massive dump. It's new purpose was a simple one but at least it had a purpose! Way better than being a human im. A diaper meant to hold big poops and I wouldn't have it any other way! The diaper was in complete bliss sucking on the poop I. The landfill buried by trash bit it was proud of its new existence it loved its poop!

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Mike the adult baby discovers the master pc program

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dana (UN: transdana1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272188-The-master-pc/cid/3233684-Diaper