*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272188-The-master-pc/cid/3233611-Somebodys-poop
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dana
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2272188
You find a computer than can cause u limited transformations. Time to have some fun.
This choice: Somebody's poop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Somebody's poop

    by: Dana
The fields started auto populating
Subject Maria
Tf human female to baby poop
Duration permanent
Host jack meyer: 1 year old baby boy in diapers
Senses all senses active
Awareness nobody will be aware of your change
Time immediate. She backed out immediately after reading her new fate when she came to she was in the baby's stomach as a sort of mush in a pool of acid she felt it tingling she was digesting and being turned into the babies poop to be deposited into her new home the back of his diaper. After a couple hours she sat now completely turned into baby feces in front of his twitching assholeit opened up and Maria saw the inside of the diaper her new home she was squeezed out of his butt as baby jack tried to hardest to make a big poopie in his diaper like a big boy he finally pushed all of her out and now she sat where she wouod stay sagging in the back of this diaper. She heard voices whos a big boy she heard a woman say did you make a big poopie like a big boy? Yes you did lets get this dirty diaper off of you. The mother changed the baby and took the diaper with Maria the poop in it a wrapped it tightly In a ball and dropped her in the diaper pail she was now inside a dirty diaper surrounded by tons of other dirty diapers filled with poops just like her. This was her new home for now at least until she found her way to the landfill. She was absolutely disgusted by she qas resigned to her fate there was no way she was changing back. She's just a poopie in a dirty diaper now all she could do was sit there sagging and stinking.

You have the following choice:

1. The mother discovers the master pc

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dana (UN: transdana1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272188-The-master-pc/cid/3233611-Somebodys-poop