*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Link's Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272026-Links-Foot-Fetish-Adventure/cid/3231923-Links-Awakening
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2272026
Become Young Link from the Legend of Zelda and search for the feet of Hyrule girls.
Chapter #1

Link's Awakening

    by: howdyboy
Young Link woke up in Kokiri Village in bewilderment. For the past few nights, he had been having the same reoccurring dream over and over again and it didn't make much sense to him at all. He could hear a voice calling out to him, telling him that he had to go out and find them. Then a group of random girls appeared showing off their barefeet. Just thinking about it made Link get a bit anxious. The feet would get closer and the toes would wiggle until it was as if they were smothering his face. Then he would wake up.

Link was already different from the other children of the village. He didn't have a fairy companion and now here he was having dreams about girls' feet? If the other kids knew, he would probably be kicked out. Still, Link knew he was secretly attracted to girls feet. He would often glance at the feet of the girls in the village whenever he had a chance. But now he was having dreams and hearing a voice. Why though? Could it be something important? Or could it just be his chance to finally experience his urges?

With that, the Hylian boy sprang up and got ready for an adventure. This time, it would be a question to find the perfect pair of feet.

Where does he go?

You have the following choices:

1. Castle Town

2. A Nearby Village

3. The Wilderness

4. Termina

5. Somewhere Far Away

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272026-Links-Foot-Fetish-Adventure/cid/3231923-Links-Awakening