*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Orc Slaves
  2. Realm of Maternia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271635-Amazon-Isekai/cid/3227836-Orc-Slaves
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2271635
A world full of giant Amazonian women forcefully summon men from earth to breed.
This choice: Orcdom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Orc Slaves

    by: Giantess-Smother
The Orcdom, by far the worse place for a summoned male, the viscous giant orc raiders have no magic of their own so they raid the Queendom and Po-Pai Dynasty to steal their own hordes of men. They also have no worries with breaking their men, mating happens easy with orcs and the pregnancy rate can be a month at most and usually a dozen orcs is the minimum that a litter produces. Also men are just spoils and if they are used too much they will raid for more.

1. You are brought in cages from a recent raid and are given to the War Queen to do as she pleases. In other countries this would be considered the ideal place to start but with the Orcdom their War Queen is made by being the most viscous and cruel warrior so she goes through men more then anyone.

2. The Po-Pai dynasty trusts you and sent you here to spy and find the locations of the men camps that they stole. Po-Pai wishes to liberate the men and bring them to the Dynasty where they can live the best life seen as near equals. So worried for men you the brave spy were the one to suggest this plan after hearing the cruel acts of the Orcdom and how they stole some of your friends.

3. You are in the birthing pits, a dark gross place under the earth where Orcs in heat go to breed, a mass of giant naked orc flesh is all you see and their rancid body odor is all you smell. After breeding with one Orc you are cruelly tossed to another.

4. A knight of the Queendom was captured but the orcs even after stripping her of her clothes and armor did not find you, she hid you somewhere deep inside and for now you are safe. You and your knight must now escape this slave camp and return to the Queendom.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. War-Queens Boon

2. Po-Pai Spy

*Noteb*
3. Birthing Pits Slave

*Noteb*
4. Concealed in Knight

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess-Smother (UN: ranting-riot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271635-Amazon-Isekai/cid/3227836-Orc-Slaves