*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Villainous
  2. Choose your game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268611-My-Hero-Academia-Truth-or-Dare/cid/3451853-Villainous
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2268611
The characters in my hero play extreme truth or dare
This choice: A villain with a reality altering quirk sneaks into a game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Villainous

    by: turtleguru
A man wearing a white suit and a mask featuring a reflective surface confidantly walked into U.A. High as if he owned the place. In truth he was a weirdo with a weird quirk looking for some fun. Actually, his villian name was Weirdo but that's not important.

Weirdo has a powerful quirk called Miniverse giving him the ability to create and trap people in a pocket dimension where the rules of reality are his to mold as he sees fit. It also allows him to freely travel through his pocket dimensions making him all but impossable to catch or even land a hit on him. Not to say he can't be harmed but it is near impossable to contain him. Fortunantly as a villian his goals are mostly harmless. He doesn't need anything as he can simply hang out in one of his pocket dimensions where food is plentiful and all deseases are instantly cured. No he's simply bored.

So as a cure to his boredom he's going to trap some hero's and soon to be hero's in a dimension that'll force them to play Truth or Dare and force them to follow the rules of Truth or Dare until he's bored of that.

Who does Weirdo catch?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Some Teachers

*Noteb*
2. Some students

*Noteb*
3. He targets some women first

*Noteb*
4. Weirdo just grabs whoever shows up first

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MadKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268611-My-Hero-Academia-Truth-or-Dare/cid/3451853-Villainous