*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268587-Earth-but-ruled-by-women/cid/3203403-You-can-understand-the-tablet-but-are-distracte
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2268587
You are teleported to a parallel universe where women rule(GPs/merit badges for chapters)
This choice: You can understand the tablet but are distracted as she leans into you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You can understand the tablet but are distracte...

    by: Unknown
You find the tablet that was handed to you was quite similar to the ones you used back home and was able to access it quite easily. After you get to a menu screen the taller Asian woman leans in and activates a function that would allow the tablet to get information, pictures, gifs, and videos from your world. The only thing is she does not back up after she does so. This leaves her breast to be pushed into your side slightly distracting you as you do a search for historical documents, pictures, and the like that showed men having power on your world more often than not.

You thought to show documents dealing with women from Asain's past having to bind their feet due to men during that time preferring their women to have tiny feet. But with her breast pressed into you and her breath wafting by your ear your search for Asian Past Woman turned up the tale of Mulan, and even a clip from the movie of the female warrior besting a group of me.

"That does not look like men being in control to me," the woman said raising goosebumps on your body as her breath from her words tickles your ear. You tried to do your original search again but she told you to look for something new. You saw this as you only getting one chance, at the moment maybe due to how much power it took to pierce the realities, for each search.

You next lookup women in the home this time coming up with a picture from an old sitcom. "I recognize this scene," she says. "Yes she sends her husband out to work as she manages their home but she is the one who solves all the issues they come up with. I know a friend who does that letting their husband work while they take care of the home and everything else."

Getting desperate as your searches were showing her point you looked up Maledom Femsub relationships hitting the first link that came up. As the video played out you blushed at finding it to be actual pornographic material of a man who had tied a woman up and was flogging her for a bit before taking her pussy then her ass. While you disliked using this type of material to prove a point you thought it did show that men were in charge. "While this is interesting for all I know this is a fetish video of a man being in charge, we have those as well," she said placing a hand on your shoulder.

You tried to think of a response to this as you just let the video play on the screen without paying much attention to it. That is until a deeper more masculine moan came from the speaker causing you to look down to see that in the video another person had come in dressed as a fetish French Maid, and as the man fucked the bound woman came up behind him and started to fuck him with a strap-on. The Maid pulls the man away from the woman forcing him onto his hands and knees as she pegged his ass reaching forward with one hand to tug and pull on his nipples while she expertly unties the bound woman with her other hand.

Both you and the native of this world watch as the now free woman goes over to a wall lined with sex toys and puts on her own strap-on. She then returns to the man who had been playing with her and forced the strap-on down his throat as the two women spit-roasted him. "He is hardly in charge now is he?" your companion asked with a small chuckle.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
hidemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268587-Earth-but-ruled-by-women/cid/3203403-You-can-understand-the-tablet-but-are-distracte