*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267559-Simpsons-Growth-Ray-Story/cid/3339017-Down-in-the-kitchen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2267559
Lisa is sent a growth ray from an anonymous scientist and she has to decide what to do.
This choice: Down in the kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Down in the kitchen

    by: VorTexMOB
Lisa hears some cupboards opening and closing signifying someone in the kitchen below. With it being 7:43 am on a Saturday morning, she is surprised anyone in her family is awake. She slowly walks down the stairs, careful not to slip on her red flower print onesie pajamas that Marge had recently bought her. She sneaks through the family room and looks through the kitchen doorway to see Bart sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal. She is very surprised to see Bart sitting there since he usually never wakes up before 9 am on a Saturday. As she watches, she notices Bart also wearing the green onesie that Marge also got him that has dinosaurs on it. Both Lisa and Bart protested them when they were given them, but Marge made tham wear the onesies to bed last night. Besides, they both secretly liked them because they were really comfy, (but they won't tell Marge that of course). The one thing they hate about their onesies is the embarrassing butt flap on the back of the pajamas. She looks at Bart and back at the gun contemplating what to do...

You have the following choices:

1. Show Bart the gun.

*Noteb*
2. Shoot Bart with the gun.

*Noteb*
3. Shoot Bart with the gun. ("F" setting).

*Noteb*
4. Someone else comes downstairs.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VorTexMOB (UN: vortexmob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VorTexMOB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267559-Simpsons-Growth-Ray-Story/cid/3339017-Down-in-the-kitchen