*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3197343-She-asks-to-go-somewhere
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: She asks to go somewhere  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She asks to go somewhere

    by: Hole
You were in the kitchen finishing breakfast for your charge: a citrious fruit, two slices of macerbird egg toast, scrambled macerbird eggs, astroid-bee honey, and hashbrowns. Foods imported from across the galaxy and cultivated by the maidbot gardeners for the consumption and pleasure of every resident under maidbot care. Satisfied with the product, you picked up the tray of food and brought it into the bedroom. Inside was Neferatta, awake but still in her night gown in bed.

"Good morning my Lady!" you said to her, using the honorific she insisted you use for her.

"Hm. Morning," she said quietly.

Compared to their male counterparts, zehm females were quite beautiful, at least in your opinion. They had smooth yellow skin and beautiful dark eyes, and their hair could be quite lovely when attended properly. Neferatta was no exception, the noble woman stood tall and had a healthy figure, a modest waist and a firm pair of breasts. You were glad to get the honor of taking care of such a beautiful organic.

You brought her food to her and laid the tray over her lap. You load up servingPhrase2.exe "Everything tailored to your personal taste and nutritional needs, as always. Enjoy."

"Thank you, Carie," Neferatta said monotonously. She talked like this all the time while in your care. You weren't sure if your service was unsatisfactory to her or if she just talked like this all the time. Either way, getting her to show more organic emotions just served as more motivation for you to keep working harder.

As she started eating, you ran a scan of her body to check the state of her health. Her eyes showed no fatigue, other than from just waking up. Breathing: normal. Heartbeat: normal. Skin condition: nothing new. Eyes: 95% condition. Everything seemed good so far. You looked down at her right arm, or what was left of it. She lost her arm when fleeing the Empire. She had already received medical care before arriving to Maidbot space, but you still checked just in case. The scars healed completely with no sign of infection. So far, she's still perfectly healthy, much to your pleasure.

Once Neferatta finished eating, you moved the try of now empty but dirty dishes to the side, and uncovered Neferatta. She moved her legs to the side of the bed and stood up. That was your cue to untie Neferatta's night dress and strip her naked. You opened the closet and pulled out a set of clothes for her. You went through the long process of putting on the ornate clothes the noblewoman had made for herself. The undergarments were easy enough, but the dress had so many fastening, straps, and fittings that it took several minutes to properly dress her.

As you were dressing the exiled noble, she asked you a question: "Carie, can I ask you to take me somewhere?"

This caught you by surprise. "Can you be more specific?" you asked for clarification. "It will depend on where you want to go."

"Just a place I need to go. It's here on R2, in case you were wondering." R2 was the name of the colony. R designating it as a colony for residents and clients to live on.

"Oh, well in that case, of course. I'd be happy to." You finished tying up the back of her dress and moved to pick up her prosthetic arm. "Where would you like to go?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3197343-She-asks-to-go-somewhere