*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3192295-Looking-for-a-long-lost-sibling-separated-at-birth
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: Looking for a long lost sibling separated at birth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Looking for a long lost sibling separated at birth

    by: Hole
Phillip got out of the taxi and stood in front of the hotel. He was a human from Earth visiting Modu-1, the home planet of the Modulars. While human visitors weren't uncommon in the Modular's Confederacy, his reason for visiting the planet were unique. According to his now deceased father, he had a twin sister separated from him when they were born. Once he heard of this, he scrounged up his savings and gathered as much information as he could and moved to Modu-1. He had been searching for his sister for a while now, but had only found a thin paper trail with no results, not even of his mysterious mother whom he never met.

But for now, his search brought him into Shanker City. Despite its name, it was apparently a very safe city and popular for tourists. A day earlier he called and booked a room at the Heracles Hotel. He entered the lobby and greeted the receptionist at the front, who greeted him back. She was cute, he thought, and at least acted nicely. After confirming his arrival and showing her his papers, it was then when Philip...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3192295-Looking-for-a-long-lost-sibling-separated-at-birth