*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An important 'meeting'
  2. The beach
  3. The Modular Warden
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3339590-An-important-meeting
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: An important 'meeting'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

An important 'meeting'

    by: Hole
"Well," Danla grabbed a handful of Vin's behind. "I was thinking we could-" Danla was suddenly interrupted by a voice in her head. "What? Today? Shit! I completely forgot!"

"What is it?" Vin said.

"I have an important meeting today. They've already arrived at the 3rd floor lounge too. Ugh, I won't even have enough time to change clothes."

"Why don't we just trade heads again?" Vin suggested.

"Huh?"

"Well we trade heads all the time already. We just did that for the Congress. So if we can switch for that, why not for a quick meeting? Plus I'm already dressed, so it'll save time."

"Do you even know what the meeting's about and who'll be a part of it?"

"N-no. But that knowledge is in your head anyway, the one who'll be doing all the talking. My body just needs to imitate yours and go along with your head's lead. Like always."

Danla gave a quick thought before deciding...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To switch heads

2. To not switch heads

*Noteb*
3. To skip the meeting entirely

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3339590-An-important-meeting