*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3191871-A-Zehm-noble-who-attempted-to-usurp-the-Pharoa
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: A Zehm noble, who attempted to usurp the Pharoah, and is escaping punishment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Zehm noble, who attempted to usurp the Pharoa...

    by: Hole
You're in charge of taking care of a Zehm noble, Lady Neferatta of House Cai. According to your info, Neferatta is a cousin of the Pharaoh herself, part of a separate branch of her dynasty. A few months ago she tried to stage a coup against the Pharaoh and usurp the throne for herself. However, due to various reasons, the plot failed and Neferatta and her supporters had to flee the empire. Only a handful managed to escape capture and flee to various other empires, but Neferatta and a few others fled to the Maidbots. Despite the potential diplomatic consequences of taking in such a high profile political refugee, the Head Maidbot still chose to take her in. She was still an organic after all, and she needed to be helped and taken care of just like all the others.

Now she is under your care, and being a former noble her needs and expectations were extremely high, which you were delighted by. Always something to do for her. And she was absolutely lovely, being remarkably beautiful and always maintaining utmost etiquette and poise in her activities, which pleased your cultural preservation protocol to see such a proper organic. It was always a busy day serving her and today was no different until...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3191871-A-Zehm-noble-who-attempted-to-usurp-the-Pharoa