*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3189954-A-modular-person
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: A modular person  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A modular person

    by: Airship-King
You're in charge of taking care of a modular person named Danni! It's super interesting work, because each part has their own wants and desires, separate from the rest, as well as the fully assembled gestalt. You have to keep track of all the various activities needed to keep many individuals healthy and happy. It's no easy task, or it wouldn't be, if you weren't specifically built to do it. Tending to them is a bit like working in a garden, at least from what you've been told, only instead of flowers and vegetables, you get to deal with independent and sometimes unruly body parts.

Speaking of unruly body parts, you should probably tend to Danni's...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airship-King (UN: airship-king at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3189954-A-modular-person