*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amanda
  2. Tory shrunk after Season 5
  3. Tory Nichols
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266366-Cobra-Kai-shrinking-story/cid/3366034-Amanda
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2266366
As a Karate student, what can happen if you suddenly get shrink to a bug size ?
This choice: Amanda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Amanda

    by: revan92
" Tory are you hère ? It's Amanda Larusso. Let me in please "

Tory could sée an opportunité. After all Amanda was there for her when she didn't know she needed her. But at her current size, how could she get thé woman's attention ? Well, she had to run to thé door anyway before thé woman décidés to leave but as she reached to thé door, Amanda entered Tory's home, to her surprise.

" Tory, i know you're there. I juste want to thanks you, no need to worry" thé woman moved on carefully, her second step almost landed on Tory who jumped aide juste in Time.

Amanda was not so surprises to sée thé mess Tory was living in, as she was fully aware of her situation, but still this was disturbing to check it by herself..

Tory was afraid. She was almost stepped on by a gigantic woman, and she didn't feel good bye seeing her as giant...but she had to get her attention, she knew she could trust her, so she started to yell at her.

Amanda felt Bad by seeing Tory's mother in her room, mostly because as a last ressort to stop Tory to mess sith Sam, she would have 'destroy' her by using her influence and money to protect her daughter. Thanks god she Never had to. As she walked around thé room, she Heard something by her feet...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...a coackroach ? Disgusting...

*Noteb*
2. Tory IS that you?

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 revan92 (UN: revani92id at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266366-Cobra-Kai-shrinking-story/cid/3366034-Amanda