*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/ZKYC45JQM-A-few-small-changes-to-Lindsay
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: Option 1.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A few small changes to Lindsay

    by: too much free time
As tempting as it was to write that she was his girlfriend.....as oh so very tempting as it was to write that...he couldn't. Maybe he was nervous about the idea of a girl actually reciprocating his casanova attitude. Maybe he was intimidated by how hot she was. Maybe it was an attack of conscience or worry at the thought of how far he would go if he started off so soon with a change like that. All he knew was that he couldn't do it. A least, not yet.

However his thoughts remained on Lindsay. How could they not when he was holding one of her huge bras? He was incredibly attracted to her...but thinking it over he knew a relationship with her might not be all sunshine and rainbows and hugs. The girl had problems. The first of which is that she fit far too much into the stereotype about attractive blondes. She couldn't even get people's names right without a lot of effort. If this was how she was going to be her whole life then their was the very real possibility that all she might have for her future is her looks, which would one day start to fade as she got older.

His grampa had once told him about this one girl he knew when he was young. Stunning. The prettiest young woman in town, married a wealthy man and lived happily.....until she stopped being a young woman and her husband left her for the 'new' prettiest young woman in town. Or a friend who married another stunning young lady for her looks...only to find that a relationship with a girl that was all appearance and no substance got boring very quickly.

That didn't want that for her. For him or anyone she might get into a relationship with.

Lindsay is not an airhead. She is smart enough to get at the very lowest a C+ in all of her classes. She doesn't have any issue with remembering people's names.

He felt proud of himself as he finished the sentence. It felt good to help someone like this....he deserved to bee a teensy bit naughty then.

Lindsay's had a growth spurt since coming to the island, and now her boobs are a size bigger than any of her bras.

He shook his head. Better stop there on her before he goes mad with power.

1. He heads back to camp spotting Lindsay who is constantly trying to discreetly adjust herself in a too-small bra.
2. Being called together by Chris, Cody decides he's fed up with the smug star and would rather have a hot woman host the show instead.
3. He continues to make small adjustments to the other campers.
4. Getting spoken down to by Heather/ bullied by Duncan, he decides to screw being restrained and give them what they deserve.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb*
3. 3

*Noteb*
4. 4

*Noteb*
5. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/ZKYC45JQM-A-few-small-changes-to-Lindsay