*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/YVFL9ZN98-The-first-Noel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

The first Noel

    by: too much free time
He'd heard the guys snickering. He'd seen the look on Heather's face. The crew. Chris!

He'd been called that before. Before when it was still acceptable as a casual insult. He wasn't. He knew he wasn't, but he knew that didn't matter to those assholes. They had 'proof', and they were going to rip on him forever because of it. He could kiss any chance he had with a girl on this island goodbye, with any girl!

If he hadn't been so mad he would realize that was a crock of shit and think carefuly, however he 'was' mad and 'wasn't' thinking carefully.

This whole situation happened because Noah kissed hi? Well lets see how much they laugh when that kiss was something to envy than mock!

NOAH ISN'T A GUY! He wrote angrily in capital letters, calming down only enough when he felt the paper start totear a little under the strength of his rage 'She' is a girl. A girl named Noel! Always has been and she's pretty beauti a steaming hot mega-babe! The absolutely hottest, sexiest, insanely gorgeous girl that anyone on this show or part of this show or watching this show has ever seen in their lives! No contest, no dispute. She's a modern day Helen of Troy only even better looking! Nobody else is even close to as gorgeous as she is! She has big huge MASSIVE tits bigger than Lindsay or Leshawna that are perfect and perky and firm and soft despite their size and a fantastic curvy figure! She makes even super hot girls feel self conscious! Everything about her is sexier than any other girl on the show from her looks to the way she moves to her voice! Even wearing those academic clothes does 'fuck all' to hide just how much of an over the top eleven out of ten knockout she is! She's the most popular girl on the show and Chris would have to be braindead to let her be kicked off!

His pencil scratched as fast as he could write. This would be the point where you would say his thoughts started drifting towards his pants, but he was already doing so. His trouser friend started to rise as his thoughts kept racing down the horny rail. It wasn't enough that the one who accidently kissed him was the sexiest girl anybody had ever seen.

The kiss had to not be an accident.

Noel didn't kiss me on accident. It was on purpose. Noel kissed me on purpose! And she did it because he's SHE'S madly in love with me! Noel is head over heels in love with me. She always thought she didn't either gender, but then fell for me the moment she saw me and hasn't been able to stop thinking about me or stop fantasizing about me since. She keeps daydreaming and fantasizing about me, spending the rest of her life with me, being with me in every term 'being with me' could be taken. She wants me more than shes ever wanted anything! She wants to be my girlfriend badly and has been trying to get closer to me since we first met. Her kissing me wasn't an accident! He repeated She kissed me while I was asleep on purpose, ON THE MOUTH when she 'thought' I was asleep, whispering that she wished she could do this when I was awake...and wished she could do a lot more than just kish kiss me, after 'she' not Gwen or Trent, one the awakathon! She is desperately, deeply, madly in love with me and considers that if I'm not together with her after the show even if she wins, then she hasn't won because she wants me more than the money! The other guys will be so jealous about how in love this superhuman hottie is with me!

He panted as he finished. Lowering the book and looking around the room while the anger started to ebb. Watching as several items he knew were Noah's disappeared from where he'd been sleeping.....

He frowned just a little....maybe he'd been a little too hasty.

1.....Was the last time he thought that as a ridiculously beautiful girl in a sweater smuggling sweater melons entered the room. Staring at him for a moment....before walking up to him, telling him that she knew he'd been awake when she kissed him....and then doing so again.

2. 'Mad'? 'Insane'? Desperate? Fantasizing about spending her whole life with a guy she'd only just met? Does this sound like a stable girl? Or does it sound like a particularly stable girl? Or does that sound like a hotter, bustier and academically smarter version of a certain stalker girl?

3....Superhuman? Really? Their wasn't a safer metaphor for her incredible beauty he could have used? One that say...didn't turn her into an actual superhuman?

4. She makes other girls feel self conscious and guys jealous? Congrats. Your now enemies number one and two on both teams

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb*
3. 3

*Noteb*
4. 4

5. that_guy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/YVFL9ZN98-The-first-Noel