*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/T7Q8V5ZTG-More-heat-of-the-moment-changes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: Something Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

More heat of the moment changes

    by: too much free time
What other ill-thought out changes could he have made?

1. There's no such thing as small breasts! No woman in the world is or ever has been by the time they reach my age, smaller than a D F H J M-cup! M-cups are the absolute smallest cup size a woman could have and has ever had by the time they stopped growing in all of history! There's also no such thing as 'breast reduction surgery'! (They won't believe he's not a perve?! Fine then, if they want a perve then he'll give them a perv.

2. Heather and Courtney can't talk. Their lips are such huge DSL pillows that their lips are so big that Courtney has that speech impediment that makes her pronounce R and L as W that cliche bimbos have, and Heather can't say anything that sounds like coherent english. (try being threatening or bitchy when you have permanent super duck lips, girls)

3. All of the girls on the show will have the biggest orgasm of their life when ever they see me (so ill thought out that he doesn't realize with how he's set it up, since they must have the biggest orgasm of their life whenever they see him...whenever they see him they must have an orgasm more powerful than the last most powerful one they've ever had)

4. None of the girls can ever leave this island until one of them falls in love with me!......he'd look back on that one and wince...but damn it he feels like everybody else is pairing off but just waiting for him to get booted off.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/T7Q8V5ZTG-More-heat-of-the-moment-changes