*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/ST8W8DQ75-What-women-women-is-not-what-every-woman-wants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

What women women is not what 'every' woman wants

    by: too much free time
I will have the looks and everything of the girls ultimate dreamguy

He was homeschooled.

He barely knew people.

He 'could' have known better......but it wouldn't be fair to say that he 'should' have known better.

His dad....until recently the only girl he really knew was his mom.

He thought all women wanted the same thing.

If he had known that wasn't the case, he never would have written such a change nevermind one as vague as this.

To his unknowning relief, he didn't just suddenly turn into some sort of massive, horrific guy blob. A writhing mass of tanned muscle, french accents and what you would sincerely hope is tentacles.

No, the universe gave him a break and turned him into the 'ultimate dreamguy' of the first girl to see him......none of which were how Zeke really was.

Who was the first girl to see him? Who did he think having everything they wanted in a man would mean they'd fall for him on sight?

1. Heather liked what she saw when she looked at Zeke Zach. How could she not. He was tall, buff, handsome. She knew from being 'in the know' that he was filthy rich. He had a huge bulge....and he was meek and completely submissive who would do whatever she said without question....Zeke's just turned into a wealthy, buff Adonis that will do whatever 'his girl' tells him to do...Heathers dream man.

2. Tall, athletic, super sweet and and romantic...not too bright. Zeke Zyler was everything Tyler was, and everything he thought he was.

3. Smart, suave, charmismatic,....psychic and knew exactly what she wanted without her even needing to ask. Able to dominate any situation, yet would defer to her without a second thought. Zeke Xander was the kind of man a girl like Courtney wanted in her quest to reach the top.

4. The voices in his head were nowhere near as loud as the voices in his inflating stomach. Izzy liked her men big, big muscle or big fat, and she liked them just as crazy as her so they'd go along with all her lunacy. Zeke Zemore was both big muscle and big like Owen, and now had voices in his head telling him to be just as nuts as the girl who'd jumped him the moment she saw him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb*
3. 3

*Noteb*
4. 4

*Noteb*
5. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/ST8W8DQ75-What-women-women-is-not-what-every-woman-wants