*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263931-Clothes-switch/cid/3164544-Sophie-POV-woken-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2263931
Based on Curious clothes exchange by mick, and Clothes swap stories by Grimmjow.
This choice: Sophie (POV, woken up)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sophie (POV, woken up)

    by: Blizzard
Tina wake up sweetie we have to leave soon.

Sophie still half asleep and not noticing she was just called Tina just responded with "Just give me another minute mum". Not even 2 seconds later she feels herself being lifted up and carried somewhere, she asked where and all her mother responded with was that she was going to get her changed while she woke up.

It was at that moment that she realised something was off, she said why do I need you to change me I can dressed myself. Her mother responded, not that type of change silly, Tina you had another accident so I am going to change you. Sophie not understanding what was going on said I'm not Tina and I don't have accidents. her mother didn't know what her daughter was talking about, so she just changed her pull up and put her in a fresh pair of panties and said, Tina sweetie, I think we should keep you in your pullups at night time just to be safe.

Sophie yet again said she wasn't Tina and this time said she was Sophie and that this has to be a prank or something. Her mother just looked at her and said that's not possible "Sophie" just got back from a run and is currently in the other room. Sophie still confused and not fully awake is led into her room by her mother and given a nice overalls and a shirt for her to put on. she does so and is surprised that they fit quite well.

Her mother goes out the room and "Sophie" enters and taunts the new "Tina", Sophie asks what is happening and why does this imposter look like her to which "Sophie" tells her about her plan and how she didn't want to go shopping today (she didn't include that she also didn't want to go to kindergarten tomorrow either) so she told "Tina" that she should enjoy her day today as a child while she stays at home and enjoys being the eldest.

Does Sophie agree to be Tina?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb*
3. Reader Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blizzard (UN: blizzardgames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blizzard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263931-Clothes-switch/cid/3164544-Sophie-POV-woken-up